Summer is well and truly upon us again with the hot and dry days starting well before the season’s official start date. Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the bushfires here in SA and across the country – with the traditional time of giving upon us, it is hard to fathom just how much some people have lost. We hope that the rest of summer remains bushfire free for everyone.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year holiday period. Whether it’s a well earned break from a busy year or an opportunity to spend some quality time with family and friends, enjoy, indulge and live life to the fullest. We’ll see you in 2016!
In this edition of Lifestyle Focus:
- Intergenerational risk
- Are you purchasing an investment property off-the-plan?
- China’s rising middle class and the upheaval in Australia’s exports
- Do you protect your biggest asset?
- Court rewrites Will to save tax
- Changes to the preservation age may affect you
- OzHarvest Great Food Rescue Race
Whether it be a query about superannuation, investments, insurance, mortgage or any other financial based questions, get 360Private to check on your financial health.
SPORTSMED SA has been proudly associated with the team from 360Private for over 20 years. Both SPORTSMED SA and 360Private have grown considerably over this time and the challenges have been many and varied. The range of services provided by 360Private are as relevant to our business today as they were 20 years ago and are supported by strong client/advisor relationships and leadership.
- Alan Morrison, CEO Orthopaedics & Hospitals, SPORTSMED SARead more ...