With a maximum tax rate of 15% on earnings and 10% CGT on investments held for more than 12 months, superannuation is a cornerstone of retirement planning and wealth creation and a key piece of the puzzle to tax minimisation and financial efficiency.
We will help you to consolidate funds and choose the most appropriate superannuation fund for your personal situation, whether that be a public offer fund or your own Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF). We will tailor a personalised super plan, including looking at different contribution strategies to maximise your wealth, to help you both now and in the future.
If you choose to establish a SMSF, 360Private can provide you with peace of mind regarding the serious regulatory and compliance responsibilities inherent in running a SMSF. Whilst SMSF’s are ideal to take advantage of tax, succession and estate planning opportunities and give you control over your investments and assets, compliance with legislative and regulatory change can be complicated and time consuming. Maintaining a compliant fund is of the utmost importance as breaches of the regulations can carry significant penalties. Our SMSF solution provides you with:
- Fund establishment
- Day-to-day management of fund accounts, including recording of all transactions and maintaining investment records
- Annual trustee meetings
- Compliance, including annual audit and completion of statutory returns
- Maintenance of a complete member history including records of contributions and benefits paid
- Implementation and maintenance of income streams (pensions)
- Trustee and Executor assistance to distribute fund assets in line with estate plans